Monday, January 29, 2007

It's time

Hon's coming to my house tomorrow and i'm gonna cook my favourite (and his) Mee Beefball Super-Pedas for him! Yeays!

After which, we'll be going to our first appointment in wedding planning preparations. It's only about 10 more months to go before the big day and i bet things are gonna get busy pretty soon. I can feel the rush and i know how stressed things can get at the last minute. Bedroom Reno, Deco, Food, Kompang, Car, gifts, bookings and the list goes on. I just wish weddings can be so simple.

Anyway, it's been a week since the Parents are home from Haj and syukur things are fine. Thank you Sayang for helping me spruce up the house and doing a great paint-job on the front door. You are so wonderful. We've reached a state where me and him don't really care how unpresentable we can look in front of each other. I think we have turned each other inside out and have accepted our silly little imperfections with the same degree of love as always. Muka busuk ke, taik mata belambak ke, rambut kusut-masai ke, baju besar ke, kaki kurap ke, macham macham lagi lah. We still sayang-sayang each other no matter what. hahaha!

No comments: