Thursday, May 11, 2006

Resting Thursday..

The past 2 days have been an exciting, educational & not forgetting a tiring one too. It was a first time experience for me to go for an Ekin University course. There was 4 category basically but I was chosen for 2, running & soccer. The other 2 doesn't interest me at all.. haha, aerobic & basketball. Anyways It was so much fun getting to try different type of new shoes & soccer balls (especially the ones the players used in the AFC tournement/La Liga/EPL which cost $179). Not only we get to try them on but we get to use them for the day for a trial usage.

On Tuesday was the running day. We had a 5km run followed by some interesting tutorials given by a professional Podiatrist. As for Wednesday, yes my favorite of all, Soccer! haha It has been 2 years since I've played some real footy. We had ours for 3 hours at The Cage. Joga Bonito!

Ouh yea, I had my May Sneaker too! Its my 3rd Zoom Angus( Hong Kong edition). Amazing May so far!

Once again, Thanks Nike! ;D

No comments: