Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Brighter Side.. & The Not ..

It has been a wonderful April right from the beginning till today & hopefully forever. Everything just went so well. We have been going out lil lesser than usual due to work commitments but when we meet up we always have the best outing, be it to splurge,movies or just to chill out. Hun wants to splurge this weekend. I had mine last week. Likewise everymonth, I got myself the Adicolor Leather Superstar II BK5 this time round & a Stussy Shirt. My eyes are still set on the white/gold Supreme x Blazer. Hmm.. Anyhow, fitting into an Medium size is quite an achievement for me! haha From XXL to an M. Ooo lala & no I'm not talking about body hugging fit eh. No tau. ';P

Other than shopping, work has also been great minus last Sunday, which I hope will be the only time I'm late. heh. Anyways, just got a Letter Of Commendation from my company few days back & just today I've been informed that I'm one of the few that are also nominated for the Excellence Service Award. ':D It's sure a dream come true for me & I hope to continue to work hard! ';D

Lesson learnt from this month, When everyone receives any form of $$$, NEVER try to take a cab or come home late. Its useless. haha!

Laters!

No comments: