Sunday, March 19, 2006

Too busy/lazy to blog.

This site has too much dust that it's time for a due makeover. Both of us are feeling kinda tired to blog especially Hon who has been working ever so hard. It's a good thing he loves his job. So proud of him. There are a lot of updates ever since but let's just babble away.

Both of us are doing great ! Still very much in love, planning for our wedding and knowing that this Saturday 25/3/06 marks our 5 years of being together triggers the happiness in us. *throws confetti in air* (eh, so IRC).

Still remembered the first time Hon saw me at Borders standing beside the grand piano way back in 2000 during a poetry session. Gosh that was waaaaayyyy back. How old was I? 18? I was damn sarcastic to Hon (maybe to all guys) back then coz i dun wanna take risks and fall in love only to be hurt again last time. But I was wrong! Zaini was the perfect man for me and never have I looked back ever since. haha! I remembered that the first movie we watched was "The Wedding Planner" when it was supposed to be the planned "Dude, where's my car?". By coincidence, there were no tickets for that and we had to make do with Wedding Planner. Was it a sign?

The first time we held hands was when he "accidentally" pulled me to cross that busy road, and i blushed! And how we wore Polo Ralph on our very first "official" date, by coincidence. No fancy-smanshie restaurants, mind you. We had Sup Tulang Merah Deen Biasa at Beach Road. Yes, on our first date. It was marvellous how comfortable we were with each other already at that point of time eating a 'Barbarian Meal'.

So, to see if you are comfortable with each other as a couple, go eat Sup Tulang Merah. (With your bare hands and suck all those som som out, not being embarrassed by the noise u make, or how cramp up your face will look, hahaha!). Are you game? I think most couples should be. ermm.....Right?

Guess what i have been saving in my pc for 5 years? It's my chat with Zaini way back in 2001, when we were "flirting" with each other. ahaha! Zaman IRC. This was like 1 month before we were together.... quite lame when we tried to be sarcastic to each other, nak call pun kena set timing ni.. hahah! Thank God the sarcasm had since died....

2/22/01
telur 3:01 PM eh...malam u call or i call?
LaFemme^ 3:01 PM yr wish. u noe my number meh?
telur 3:02 PM its in my caller id ';P
LaFemme^ 3:02 PM ooh......ok.
telur 3:02 PM haha so how?
LaFemme^ 3:03 PM anythin. you call me?
telur 3:03 PM me call
telur 3:03 PM ?
LaFemme^ 3:04 PM u wanna>? or u want me to call>>? wat time?
telur 3:04 PM i anything. i'm home by 9
telur 3:05 PM hm....maybe 12 lik last time
telur 3:05 PM ?
LaFemme^ 3:05 PM ok then, midnight.
telur 3:05 PM who's callin?
LaFemme^ 3:06 PM ok ok ..i'll be a lady and call you..hehehehe :P
telur 3:07 PM k DATS SACRCASM!!! ':P hehe lah..i'll call k
LaFemme^ 3:07 PM heheeheh.....ok. :>
telur 3:08 PM pedas sungguh lines awak ':P anyways......
telur 3:09 PM i gtg now....so tok to u later yea....bye..hav nice day..take care and enjoy ya FREE dinner at ya tuition place k ';P *wink*

No comments: