Saturday, November 19, 2005

Sheikha + Expo - hei - kha = ?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's My Lo'reality!
I Love Going Expo on weekends!! Shopping!!!
I went to Expo after work as i heard my favourite brand Loreal has a SALE!!! I just can't resist! I love their products. And i ultimately recommend you going to the sale (tomorrow is the last day). Although it was crowded with pushing and shoving crowd, i manage to snag meself some of these skin care produts at a less than bargain price!! The face mask used to be 1 pack for $20+ i think. But now, it's 3 for $25! I've also been eyeing the Micro-dermabrasion kit which was being sold for $35+ outside. But it's only $20 at the sale! The visible results moisturiser is selling at only $15!!! I got 2 mascaras at $10!!! I'm going crazy at the sale and just grab what i could! haha! Well, although i got the 3 really ugly blue nailpolish free, i'd say i had myself a gooooood time of retail therapy!! They have make-up going at bundled prices, like 3 for $10, or 5 for $20 (though limited colours). Hair dye at 3 for $20. Last day is tomorrow, so if you like Loreal or Garnier products, I recommend the sale!


Errmm.. and apart from the sale, have you heard of the much hyped up Sexpo? It's $15 entry per adult above 21 yrs. (last day tomorrow too). Geeeeeeeeez! Ridiculous price for a subjective exhibition where they have Pole Dancing seminars, sex talks by Drs and Proffs and the sorts. Anyway, i saw lots and lots and lots of Ah Peks and really really old men paying to go in when i took a peek from outside. Ohh, what the bejeezus is going on in their dehydrated minds? No, I did not go in.


Alright then, a big day is happenning tomorrow! SheZai Phase 1.5 ... dot dot dot.
Nervousness to the core of the intestines.

No comments: