Saturday, November 05, 2005

Have a Happy Hari Raya!

Some things i discovered while discovering Ramadhan and Hari Raya this year.

1. Most over-rated material for baju kurung..... and langsir = Organza (also the most widely-used word)
2. The Kueh you'll see less and less at house-visiting for the coming years = Kueh Tart (pineapple tart)
3. The thing you'll see less and less at house-visiting for the coming years = Lampu Lap-Lip (Chasing lights)
4. The vehicle most used to travel = Cars (owned or rented)
5. Most office hours people will usually take leave on Friday to grab the long weekend opportunity to go Jalan raya.

Hehe.. well that's all i can think of for now. Oh man, it's already 2.20am in the morn and i'm so tired from visiting.
It's always a yearly affair. To convoy just to finish visiting my 13 aunts and uncles of my Dad's side, not forgetting the 8-10 grand aunts and grand uncles. And to think that that is only my Dad's side. 10+ more to go for my Mom's side. Gee, thank God for my long leave from work! No more green packets to take in... but this year to give out instead to my hmmm... 30+ cousins. :P

Selamat Hari Raya to all Family, Relatives and Friends.

Anyway, speaking of which, i've not been spending much time with my Honey. He's been working so hard and I really miss spending time with him. We've not met for almost a week due to Hari Raya preparations. I really really miss you so bad Hon. Oh, delivering the good news, Most probably, our plan for Christmas is going to take flight, Insya-Allah. My heart's a'thumpin' just at the thought of Preparations for SheZai Phase II. The green light is just ahead..... you know what i mean, baby.

Yours Sincerely,
Sheikha

No comments: