Sunday, September 04, 2005

.niaga gnippohS

WHERE DO I BEGIN, TO TELL THE STORY OF HOW GREAT A LOVE CAN BE, THE SWEET LOVE STORY THAT IS OLDER THAN THE SEA,
THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT THE LOVE SHE BRINGS TO ME?
WHERE DO I START?

"Love Story" by Shirley Bassey.
Hun surprised me yesterday with this musical toy. When you turn the handle it plays the clinkety music of Love Story. He went into a shop and asked me to hold a plastic bag. He was holding quite a few. We went shopping yesterday so i was wondering... "i haven't seen this plasticbag b4..." hmm so i looked inside it and whola.. there it is. I feel like i was acting in a Black & White Movie there and then. Hun pretend as if nothing happenned and later on.. smile and laugh and hug me and say... "I buy this for you when you are reading magazines at Kinokuniya just now." Hhahaha. Thanks Hun! That's sooo sweet and romantic of you! I'm gonna play with it everytime I think of you until my hands get tired from turning that handle. I love you.

And so we went shopping and bought a few stuffs. I've been eyeing a certain Armani specs for a long period of time and i can't manage to find it anywhere but that shop at paragon. And finally! on Impulse buying. (seriously). I bought it yesterday. It burnt a deep hole in my purse. No more shopping for me this month! Well..... maybe...... arhhh! Help!

No comments: