Monday, August 29, 2005

What went on yesterday?


i decided to spend some time wit the close families on a Sunday night. & gez wat? we went Pasir Ris bowling~! Momma, sister, aunt, uncle, and my 2 cousins. I dared not even wanna reveal the scores as they were horrendously attrocious !!!!! Mom got the highest score, though. Just in the name of fun. We need to get our mind off work (or school... or NS...) once in a while. I could do another round of bowling one day. It's so fun! And the shoes! It has changed! yes. Bright GREEN or Blue. (as in pic above bottom right) . My Gosh. Can somebody PLEASE design some nice bowling shoes for rental. Wished Hun could join us yesterday. But it's ok. We'll get together wit the family one day for BBQ k hun.

Guest Replies
Effa: Thanks Effa. And We'll be waiting for yours as well . =)
PiQ: "Orgasmic" hor fun (as quoted by you) @ Changi Airport. I work lah! Always end late then got no time. U can go yourself mah! Tha makcik always close stall at 6pm. Zaini say "angin ah". stall ikut mood. So...... one day lah.
Diana: Haha. In the end i didn't do the eyebrow threading cos i see not point. my eyebrow very fine the bulu. (hmm eyebrow hair is called bulu eh?) My fren went for it for $5. She say very pain. Like ants bites.

No comments: