Saturday, January 15, 2005

Wicked Aura Is Woa..

First of all. Thanks Gf for remaking of Shezai Blog. Its really nice & brown is really a nice color! haha. I loike!!

Wicked Aura is really damn good la. Wonder when they are going to release an album & speaking of albums, I've been on a Cd shopping spree this month. Bought the Linkin Park Vs Jay Z Cd & Jedi Mind Tricks & the 3 local ones were Triple Noize, Zouk Flava & Taufik Batisah Cd. If you're asking me why I bought them, be it mainstream? overhype? whack? The reason for me is that I want to listen songs that are nice to my ears & these Cds I bought are really nice to my ears! ';)

My shopping spree hasn't ended. My hands are still itching to get something. But wait, before I do that, I need to get some presents for my friends & cousins. Afterwhich I think I'm smelling another pair of shoe again...heh..& also a Tshirt & a brown berm.

No comments: