Friday, January 14, 2005

Revamp Reviewed

a)Spent most of the day brushing up SheZai's ol' dusty blog and design a new one from scratch. i Learnt some new stuffs on my PSP imaging software. There's still something that's not quite right with the CSS or HTML codes somewhere in here but i can't seem to figure it out. Now, that makes me one anggggrrrryyy lady..(those who can't imagine me as one, just try ok. hehee!) Damn. Argh WtH !!---------- FastForward--------> OK, Finally I found the bugger. It's rectified. I'm satisfied. Now i can sleep. Good Morning~!! GOsh i'm turning nocturnal.

BF is gettin the flu and fever symptoms. Take Care Hon. Get well soon alright. (*hugs*)

I am soooo hoooked up to the music video of Franz Ferdinand's - The Dark Of The Matinee. They remind me of The Beatles. In a really really fancy cute way.
I'm also trying to find this music video but i can't seem to remember the title and artist. It's a laid-back song, the video shows south-parky-like cartoons where the little people explore space in their tiny cartoon spaceships and in the end the spsaceship with the 70's era flower-power deco ruled the world. What is the title?

No comments: