Wednesday, October 13, 2004

WitchBitch or BitchWitch, you decide for yourself ';D

Today has been great! First & foremost in earlier part of the day, Aunt accompanied me to the clinic for my final dressing. Afterwhich Aunt went to market & I went to visit my family doctor to do a follow up review of my left feet. She taught me how to dress the wound up myself. She also made an excuse letter for me stating that I won't be able to wear shoe until the end of this month that is to avoid any further injury & also to make my wound fully heal. So I bought all the necessary minus the bandage, will get it tomorrow. Gf called me up & asked how I felt. So I said I'm feeling much better & the urge to walk around is so strong. Anyways I need to loosen up the joints & muscles cause' I'm heading back to work on Friday. If I didn't do all that, I might get cramps & all those minor pains due to resting too much at home.

So I met Gf up at Orchard. We didn't meet at our usual place cause' I'm avoiding the crowd in the train. We then walked around & Gf decide that today is going to be 'Prince Day'. Haha, so sweet of her. By the way, Shezai always have this 'Prince' or 'Princess' day quite often & in case you guys still don't get it, it's something like.. for eg: I will get anything I want on 'Prince' day! & we do mean anything...hehe. Anyways today I got to choose between an Xbox game & a pair of Levis jeans. I opt for the first. It's kind of hard for me to wear jeans this month due to my feet. So perhaps next month eh? haha. So Gf bought me Fifa2005, my 3rd Xbox game of the month! Thanks Gf for the games & the food too. Gf also did her own shopping. She got herself some rollercoaster game that she had tried yesterday online. Somehow I felt that she was kind of hooked up to that game. haha. ok I think thats all for today. Tomorrow Shezai going to the movies! 'Oh Boy'~

No comments: