Tuesday, October 12, 2004

AiJusWantToRideMyBicycle..

Its nearly going to be a week at home, on mc that is why. Reason? My infectious dana went crazy as it really swells up bad. Mum & Gf took me to A&E on friday evening. The doctor did the operation. It was a real painful operation which need to make a hole on my left thumb toe. Blood was gushing out like water flowing out from a tap. After the making the hole, the doctor then took out all the pus & did an incession afterwhich the nurse dressed it up. I could hardly walk & move too much. So mum wheelchaired me to the taxi stand & we went home. The pain finally ease, no more stinging pain & no more headaches. As for now, I need to do regular dressing at Polyclynic & also wait for the hole to heal. Even doing the dressing was quite painful but I have to bear with it as it will eventually makes it better soon. I would also love to thanks my family especially my mum for really taking care of me. You're the best mum! Gf, Fauzy & Zul did too come over for the past couple of days. Big thanks to them for Fauzy for visiting me to entertain me. Believe me, its very boring at home even though I'm blessed with internets & games. I need fresh air soon! Anyways Zul came over & repaired my pc. Thanks mate, you saved my pocket! haha. As for Gf, you have been the sweetest. Being by my side on your off days & also taking off yesterday just to be here was a real sacrifice. Not only that but you also took good care of me, reinstalling my pc programs & most imporantly you really made me very comfortable at home. thanks love!

No comments: