Thursday, October 07, 2004

Stupid Polyclinic Doc!

It seems that I have this leg injuries at least once a year. As for this year, it happened these few days recently. I don't know how I got it but its very bad. My left feet was swollen so badly that I can hardly stand for long hours. At first I went to Polyclinic. I said Gd evenin & he dun even reply. He didn't even look at me while talking, let alone looking at my swollen feet! When I said Thank you, he still never gave a reply. Wonder how can he be a doctor. He never explained to me what is the cause of it & what's the name of the disease. Stupid doctor, may you rot in hell!

Anyways, I went to my family doctor just now. As always, very friendly. I told her about the incident at Polyclinic, she just smile & laugh while declining to give comments. By the way, she did explain to me how I got the infectious Dana. Damn its scary & all thanks to S.A.F. I've never had foot rot before joining them & now see what happen? When most of us had ORD, they are leading a holiday paradise life. More $allowance$, Admin time can wear sandals as to AVOID foot rot & the best of all, 5 days work! Sigh.

Just to add to today's blog; I felt that my family doctor (The Neptune Clinic) is a perfect example of a successful business company set up by our own race. They have been there even before I was before in primary 3 & they are still running their tremendous business till now. Kudos to them!

No comments: