Friday, October 08, 2004

I took half-day specially for Hun today!

I went to work with a heavy heart knowing that BF's feet is so swollen that he cannot walk properly. Poor Dear! I headed to BF's home to surprise him coz we haven't met like so many days. He thought i wasn't coming coz i made him think that way... haha! So here i am now, at BF's house, his mom is making delicious roti jala. Gonna stay here for a while too as there's Kenduri to celebrate the coming of Ramadhan later. It feels so great to meet BF.

Here's how our conversation went on SMS.

GF:Hun buat apa? Me @ work buyin lunch now, dear.

BF:Nothing much, watchin news on tv about the bomb blast

GF:Oh.. Ok..Mom's at home? Who's at home?

BF:Mom and the norm. Cousin's family comin later.

GF:HHhhhhhmmmmmm..........................ok.

BF:What's with the Hmmmm? If you don't wanna come, just tell me truthfully. I want to meet you cos i miss you and not coz of any reason. And tomoro i start work liao.. If we were to meet the next time, it's gonna be 4 or 5 days later.. it's up to you Dear, i won't force you.

GF:Hey hey hey Sayang.. Don't be angry all of a sudden. No, you didn't even force me to do anything. Do you wanna know what your GF here did? Hehe! I action action msg you lik that!! :P Truthfully, I finished up all my work.. so that.... i .. ..can.... take.... half-day just to see you Hon Before your cousins come later!! I also bought mangoes and kuih nagasari and kuekochi for you, u poor Dear. I love you Hun! I'm coming to you!! Wait for me~~!Mwahs!
BF: Aawww.. You caught me there, Hun! I so love you.

>>>>>>>Fast Forward to 10 p.m.>>>>>>>
Oh Gosh. BF's feet is gettin worse , It's bulging and so lebam.. his whole feet...and his toe is swollen like there's a huge bump lump of red, yellow and blue-black veins. Me & his mom took him to the TTSH A&E department. But only one person can accompany him... so i let his Mom take care of matters and i head on home. His mom called me later and told me that he needed a minor surgery to take out all the blood and pus accumulating in his feet before it spreads. Oh man.. i felt like i could cry feeeling the pain BF is in. The doc cut a small hole in his feet and bandaged it. He now has 4 days MC :_( And it ALL started with his SAF days... Damn it.
Hon, Please get well soon ok. Endure the pain and get plenty of rest. I'll visit u when i can. I love you. Mwahs.

No comments: