Monday, July 19, 2004

Aloha..

Can't believe that I watched 'Mean Girls' today. Prolly its just for the fun of it but then its a really good gamble that paid off well. Thanks Gf for the treat! I'd give 3 popcorns! haha Anyways its been really enjoying today. Very chilled & laid back after all the work. Been a long time too I've been to Orchard. Anyways the fake Guccis,LV & Prada are all dying soon..& now emerge the fake VON DUTCHS! oH gosh.. Thanks alot Bugis. I can't really recall a boutique here. So next time folks don't be too proud cause its fake!
 
Anyways work has been great as always. Really enjoy the enviroment & always something new every month. Perhaps thats why I don't get bored easily like I did at RMG. Been always trying to find a way to relax myself these days when I'm on off. Playing golf has been one of those choices. Its really pretty relaxing sport though. Quite expensive too but then we have this loan out thingy so why not ay? haha oh wait, I'm not trying to be like him but I just want to give a try to the sport. Just have to get the gloves & shoes myself though, the clubs & all can loan Nike ones. Haha it always feel good to work in a dream company. Hope my dream comes true!

No comments: