Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Aaaahhh Finally.

Presenting.....SheZai's new lay-out. BF thought of putting up this song, Shivaree's Good Night Moon. And my mind created this image of cruisin' in a car,  just like in the movie kill bill 2. Just imagine this scenario, you're speeding in a convertible along a long stretch of highway, the sign of existence nowhere to be seen around you, with the wind blowing wildly in your hair, ya stereo blasting this song,  ya mind wander far far away...... So that was the starting point of putting the graphics and animations together after much pondering and re-doing. I went to search @ Yahoo for a car's  side-view, then some roadside trees, then "the bride", then the rest, and chuck it all together with Animation Shop 3.. hahaha! Crap. but Finally. What i had in mind is now seen here. Together with the song. I want a car right now and speed along a highway.SheZai now has a guestbook. Feel free to sign it. Thanks. :)

BF is working the AM shift tomorrow. And me still at home, with sooo much free time. Hahah! I thought of taking up a Macromedia Flash/Dreamweaver short course with Informatics just to kill time, and upgrading myself.  And for the fun of it. Ever since i've been lazying around at home, i feel so carefree, so relaxed...... NOT! I feel jittery... like i have to do something, anything except the normal eat, sleep, watch TV, go out, find money, spend money. My results/classification will be out at the end of August. Still a long way to go. I hope i get a temporary job. Ok ok, this is just utter crap of entertaining myself through blog. Hmmmm..OR.. i could get back at sketching. ok Bye!



No comments: