Monday, May 03, 2004

It's Going To Be A Whole New Year,Month & Week To Me Beginning Wednesday 5th 2004 ..

I had a great weekend! Starting on friday where my friends(The Pinholes,Effa & Zul) & me hoped for to dine our dinner at The Satay Club but was devastated to see a signboard stating that beginning on 30th May(which is the day we went), they are closing down for renovations. What rotten luc. So instead we opt for an Al-Almeen kind of 24hr restaurant owned by Nazri Nasir. They sold satay there too. I tried the Mee Bandung. Superb dinner & we had a great time altogether eating,chatting,joking & laughing while dining in our dinner.

The next day was really not planned. Initially I'm just suppose to meet Famie to pass his stuffs & spend the day with Gf but instead after I met her, we went windowshopping , had lunch at Long John Silver & also look around for Gf's mum pressie. After walking few shopping centres,we felt tired. So we sat at Takashimaya before Famie called me up as he is reaching town in less than 20minutes with Mat Zidane(Pinholes new drummer). We met them shortly after that & sat at Starbucks Paragon. Soon enough, Haffiz & Effa passed by & joined us. As per normal,we talked,gossips,jokes etc etc.. Fai dropped by for a short while during her break. Few hours passed, Taufik called. He's in Singapore the night before so he wanted to meet up along with his sweet gf Sarah,Sham K,Najib & Ishaaq. We had a great talk,joked etc etc too. Time flew quite fast & as Gf was kind & understanding enough, she told me to joined them as it was late already. Therefore I sent her to the road junction outside Cineleasure & hailed a cab for her. We then walked around, played @ arcades & soon enough we bumped into Zurin. While sitting around outside Starbucks Liat, Najib's brother treat us to Blended Caramels. Great drink! Afterwhich the guys wanted to meet up with Khuza & Azman to hang around, so I said goodbye to them cause I'm going to have another long day with my former colleagues the next day.

Yesterday was another great day. Had lunch with my former colleagues @ Holiday Inn Park View Hotel instead of Royal On Scotts because its fully booked. The food there is simply marvellous. We took pictures & sat down for a great talk while munching those posh dishes. It was kind of new to me though eating at these type of places cause normally the furthest I went so far was Al Dente @ Esplande. Anyways one of my favorite Kak Juanis gave me a potrait of myself as a farewell token drawn by her hubby!very nice & very me! Thanks once again Kak! We then walked around window shopping before spilting up as some of them would be working the night shift & some of them haven't had enought rest after coming back from the previous night shift. As they made their own way I met Gf. Accompanied her for late lunch @ Pastamania, walked around to survery the promotions at Takashimaya for XBOX Live. Not that Impressive after all. Sent Gf home after that as we were dead tired ';D~

Another great day today coming up!!

No comments: