Monday, March 29, 2004

Big Bold Love


Pic courtesy of Zul...the avid photographer. :)
L .............. is for the way you look at me,
O.............. is for the only one i see,
V............... is very, very extraordinary,
E .............. is even more than anyone that you adore.

BF did an unexpected thing for me. It was SO not him, a Guy, to do this! I was so surprised! BF actually weave and made for me a nice crystally bracelet for our Anny. He learnt from his friend secretly and he did it all by himself! I was like so awwww... Thank You Hun. Here's a short poem for you.

There are many men on earth, But the best ones are only few,
I can never know real love, until i finally met you.
You gave me a wall to lean on, whenever i'm sick and weak,
You are the one i rely on, whenever i'm hit by a brick!
My future will never be complete, Without having you by my side,
So here we continue on our feat, Awaiting the day i'll be your bride,
3 years and more we'll see, I love you, Mohamed Zaini.

--Originally written from Sheikha To Zaini--


No comments: