Thursday, August 07, 2003

An eventful day wit BF.

The day is long. The hours, the minutes, the seconds. But it was an excting day overall. I started out the day, goin to school for my lecture of managerial economics. Mr Ting, my lecturer is an Ah Beng Lecturer. He talks like Ah Beng and well, some of his students do have him in their hate list. His car was brutally scratched by somebody who hates him because of his ways... Get a Life! Mima, my very good friend in SIM, came late(as usual). After my short break, i chabut lecture coz it's so boring. BF came to have lunch of Fish And Chips with me at Megabites, although he was very full having eaten lunch at home (Kepala ikan tenggiri masak lauk asam pedas) his favourite. Eat again (2nd lunch). BF gettin chubbier? hehe ! Mima joined us! And we never stopped laughing.. sittin at a small round table, covered with 3 big plates of fish n chips and drinks. We joked and joked. And BF bumped into Ana, his neighbour, and introduce her to me, she's a sweet girl. After eating, the three of us ,(mima, me, bf) sat outside a lecture theatre and both of them waited for me to collect my afternoon lecture notes of corporate finance. Then i sed goodbye to both of them and went into lecture... The lecturer was teaching damn superfast and she finished 2 lectures in a period of one. She should enter the Guiness world book of records for being the world's fastest-talkin lecturer. Zaini went home to help his aunt with the groceries. After school about 5 pm., i dropped by his house. His aunt and Grandmother were at home. They asked me to have an early dinner with Zaini and we had a delicious meal of lauk asam pedas ikan tenggiri. And BF taught me how to eat the kepala ikan(fish head), he said the fillings is nice...Yummy! Anyway, Dhirah invited us to see a soccer game at Tampines at night. And we are to meet her at 6+pm. After our dinner, Bf went to bathe, while me and his Grandmother talked about zaman dulu dulu, when BF was still a mischievous notti boy! hahah! His Nenek and me joke about him. His Grandmother is very kind and loving and beautiful. I love her! Ok, so then off we set to meet Dhirah at Dover Mrt and i bump into my long-time-no-see JC classmate, whose girlfriend is my Secondary school junior.. huih.. small small world. Soccer game starts at 730pm between Under-23s and Tampines Rovers. BF, Me and Dhirah Cheered on for the Under-23s... who lost in the end 1-5. It was fun havin Dhirah around coz she's very excited. hee! Thanks dhirah! Tampines stadium was so kechoh especially the "war" going on among the pakcik-pakcik main judi and the younglions Fan. Somebody also shouted to the Pakciks,"Tu pasal lah Melayu tak boleh Maju, pasal pakcik pakcik sendiri kaki judi! Rosak bangsa & agama!".... My God... That was one great comment. The three of us shared Zaini's Hershey chocolates and Pau and we bought drinks like at picnic lik that.. haha! Ok, the end of the day already... BF send me take feeder Bus.... And now i'm at home, shagged out and lethargic. BF also tired... BF call me later ok. Me blog on behalf of BF... he too tired.. pity him ...but he's now eatin his desert and supper.hehe! Laters' BF, love yoU! Thanks for today!

No comments: