Tuesday, August 05, 2003

eltit:

hmm..tts a riddle tt is very puzzling,gf.but anyways the answer to my riddle is 'seatbelt'!heh..kinky suggestive one.btw..today seems very long to me.i woke up very late..then went to post the gurantee cards then meet gf who was wit mimah to exchange back our ez link cards.she has a very long day today..n also tomorrow.for today she has to teach shamirah from 2pm till 4pm i guess..then she took a short nap b4 doin her house chores.& as for me..i get to see my fav chinky show,Holland V!hehe..jus loike tht show so much..after that..i jus hav this feeling to jog..so i did went for 4km run..after which my back so pain..haha too fat.knees hurt too..but it shud be ok after i dos it more regularly..slacking too much after ns is the most probable reason i guess.haha..tuesday nite tcs 5 always show the crappiest shows..old shows,taken from HBO,starmovies etc.Mum bought me more junks today..more ice creams..hershey';s chocos...cup noodles..etc etc..ahha ..i'm growing healthier n more healther day by day...hah laters!
tok to u later gf.miss u so much ;D

No comments: