Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Feeling GREAT!

Hon is on 2 days off tomorrow and Thursday to spend time with us. He is such a family man & I LOVE him sooooo dearly for that.  So tomorrow, Aaliyah will ponteng school and we will bring her to her 6th swimming session at Plaza Sing. It's a Whole Day Aaliyah Day tomorrow to spend time with her. =)

And then, when Aaliyah is in school on Thursday....... to add to the 16 things I have done while Aaliyah is in school will be Number 17, coming up this Thursday, with Hon. The last day of my maternity leave. Hon and I are going to SENTOSA! Going all out on FUN! Yeay! I can still reminisce the times we were on hot dates while I was still studying in SIM. Haha! We frequented Sentosa for its romantic sunset. That was like 4-5 years ago. And this Thursday, we're gonna be heading there for a whole day of fun after sending Aaliyah to school. Sort of like a CLOSURE for me and my maternity leave, as I will be starting work the day after, on Friday. It will also be "OUR" time to rekindle and celebrate our post 10 Years anniversary. =) After our husband & wife celebration, we'll fetch Aaliyah from school and head home to rest and recharge for my start of work the next day.

I am also glad to say that after my 3rd session with LWM, I have officially lost 2 KG!! whooot! I have also lost a total of 17 cm from my whole body measurements. I am now targetting my tummy area. I have 4 sessions of body contouring with them left. I can now fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes already! YEAHHHHH!!!! Apart from that, I pledge to start running. I have signed up for the Great Eastern 10KM race in July and I need to train up for that. I am also going to sign up for the Nike Women's 5KM run as a start. My XS regime is working! I feel great, inside and out. =)

No comments: