Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pregnancy update

6 more days till full term (37 weeks). I am starting to feel Braxton Hicks contractions already if that is what it is. Her moves are getting very violent now, especially when I am hungry. It's like her way of telling me, "Mummy! Feed me! I am hungry!" Strong waves and sometimes the little elbowing and kicking here and there which tickled me and made me laugh to myself. I have been sleeping well on my side throughout the night only to wake up with the tummy in a weird shape, like gravity pulling down one side of it. But it gets back into shape once i stand up. Guess there is still space in there for baby. Everything is prepared. From the hospital bag and documents to the stroller and crib. The one think I am not prepared for is what to expect. I will be starting my leave next week to just take a rest at home and keep my mind off work's physical stress. And then it's the waiting game. Waiting for the bloody show, contractions, burst of waterbag and zoom I will be off to the hospital. I will still try to keep myself active by taking walks around my estate. 

Jitters of being a first-time Mom has hit me. Hon seems to be doing well in waiting to be a first-time Dad. There is a lot to learn, a lot to experience. InsyaAllah we will make it through strong-willed.

No comments: