Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kerli

Hon posted this video in his facebook today and after I watched it, I was totally creeped out. Yes, there are so many comments out there comparing Kerli to Lady Gaga and a LOT of them saying that their music, their videos, their actions are all reflective of the Illuminati. Well, the 'message' has become widespread, thanks to the media. I think a lot of people have been given the 'realisation'. A few choose not to believe in it, some just prefer to enjoy the music and shut one eye, while the rest exclaimed,"oooohhh myyyyyy gooooshhhhhh! Yarrrrr!" when they watched episodes of 'The Arrivals' on You Tube, and then relate what they have aptly discovered to their surroundings. For example, the black and white checkered floor, the pyramid, the all-seeing eye, the bloodline and a lot of other things and events. You choose where you stand. (if you know what I am talking about.)



I have deleted my 2 weeks leave (which was planned for Tokyo in the first place) in November which has been approved by my boss. I have a sudden tinge of regret. Oh... I don't know.... When I tried to apply on other days, it was rejected due to the many many many many many many things we have to do during this period. My Folder is also due end of this week and I am only halfway done! I am almost always so tired! I am not able to carry my children anymore, especially those who are very very very misbehaved. What more carry the tables, or bend too long to mop the floor? I don't want to strain myself. I don't care. I am going to take care of myself.... I come first, job and everything else comes next.

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

comparisons are inevitable =)

erwinator said...

she's goth and gaga's more haute couture. :-D

Kristin said...

Maybe she did try to copy by nah she wont be that successful.