Sunday, March 07, 2010

A whole lotta Update!

It has been a very very long time since the last update. I do have the urge to blog but everytime my mind tells me to, it suddenly shushed me up, asking me to concentrate on my work brought from home/assignment/lesson plans/etc. It really IS annoying. Reminds me of the voice of Iracebeth (Red Queen) in Alice in Wonderland, shouting,"Off with the blog! Do your assignment!" And since the hubby is watching the Arsenal game on TV now, I might as well be updating this pretty dusty blog-o-us. Let me recall the events that have happened lately.

Firstly, my school is coming to an end and I will graduate with a Diploma in Early Childhood Teaching soon. 2 more essays to go and 1 deadly practicum coming up this month. I will still be bonded with my company since I did not come out a cent for my Diploma. But I am assured that time will fly super fast. It's no wonder why my work-brought-home is neverending. I have to plan, execute, care, love, teach, service, manage a gazillion things all at once. And I know I can never multi-task. Leave it be for now.

Secondly, my makeover pictures from Spacefifty is ready! Zahila has added an entry on her blog about doing my makeover. I enjoyed the "Colours Theme" makeover session and would love to do it again anytime! I Love Experimentation!! It all started when I got curious on Facebook. I know Zahila as my aquaintance but we didn't really talk coz I was the timid, shy and quiet one in school. I think I still am. But I hope to change. We exchanged e-mails about the shoot and Spacefifty was really specific about what to wear. I do admit that I was so excited that I went shopping. The day of the shoot came and I was as nervous. But all went smoothly. The best part was that I found out we are neighbours! She lives just across the garden from my block, 1 minute away! I even dared to walk home in my outfit and makeup. Only the Apek Garden can see mah, haha! Overall, I find the quality of the pictures to be really good! Have a look! Do make a booking with Spacefifty and sign up with them! Photographed by Shah Reza. Makeup & hair by Zahila. Accessories by Spacefifty.


Next, well, as you can see, I entered the contest for Nuffnang's Alice In Wonderland. Alas, I DID NOT win. Most probably they didn't think Twiddledee and Twiddledum were the main characters. But fuck it. Better luck next time. As a twist in fate, I got a call that night from MTV Asia, telling me I had won a pair of tickets to catch "Alice In Wonderland", specially hosted by hansome VJ Utt! Hah! And So since Hubby was in reservist, I tried to scout for somebody I could go with. I met up with Zahila on that day and yup, we love the movie. It was worth it. I wanted to do my "Top Ten Facts" on this movie, but my brain has stopped functioning at 230am now. So maybe next time ok. I am still anticipating the results for the 'Cathay' Nuffnang contest. I LOVE contests.

Hubby and I will be celebrating our 9 years anniversary of being together this month. We took a week of leave in May but have no idea where to go. It is scary to go overseas what with the natural disasters happening all around us due to the greenhouse effect. Mother Nature is really angered. Temperatures soaring, parts of the world affected by floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, drought. Singapore is one helluva lucky country but we must not be complacent. Seriously, I am scared. Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, out. We are left with no more Honeymoon destination choice. =( I can only have Hubby in my arms. I will be updating again soon. Sleep beckons. Eyebags and dark rings are here to stay this month.

7 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

nice and fun photo shoots of yourself =D

kenwooi.com

Janessa said...

I love it! So spunky!

lelila said...

nice! so pretty!

Dav DiDi said...

Nice photo...i like the sitting posture

Unknown said...

Thanks a whole bunch for the comments! =)

Marina Demchuck said...

Hello from Ukraine !

I liked looking your interesting Blog, and married for so long, it good.

I want say you also that you look beautiful, so super foto's !

Sincerely,

Marina Demchuck.
Rivne, Ukraine.

Unknown said...

Hello Marina,

Nice to have you here all the way from Ukraine!!! Thanks for visiting and for the comments!!