Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back from Shanghai Night and Chocolate Mousse pleases my palette and soul.


What happened before this.......
I was working from 7am to 2pm. Went to the library to return overdue books, bought a last minute accessory and then headed home by 3.30pm. Showered and went to Tampines Mart to find a last minute salon to style my hair. Reached home by 4.30pm and I had only 1 hour plus to make up and get changed! Rush Rush. I did my own make-up in that 1 hour and prayed that nothing will go wrong. Luckily nothing went wrong: Eyelashes sticks, contact lens non-irritable, eyebrows are even, face contoured, powder and blusher an even tone. Kudos!!! Took a cab to Meritus Mandarin Hotel and reached on time. Phew! That was close. So the night was spent snapping away.....



Me with Yani.


Me with Hui Eng.


Me with Ivy, Jennfer and Faye.




Me with Michelle and Shahidah!


With a few of my DPTP23 coursemates.


A lovely night.


If you're wondering why they're wearing Cheongsam, the theme was Shanghai Night. And we're to be dressed in Black, Red and Gold. The rest of the pictures turned out quite dark due to no flash. =( Sorry!

No comments: