Friday, December 25, 2009

Avatar Me!!!!

UPDATES, UPDATES!
My friend Liza and I have just got home from hanging out at Vivo. It was nice meeting up with your good friend after so long. I still feel we have the same vibe we had eons ago during Secondary School. Haha! We had fun! Here's a Super Silly Spontaneous Video of us! Liza called me a 'Jungle Girl' due to what I was wearing....And She asked me to do an 'Avatar'-ed "Don't come back!!" at the end!! Haha! Totally spontaneous!! Ok Seriously, I'm so obsessed with Avatar.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hon and I went on a Hot Date last night. We booked tickets to Avatar 3D and damn! It was AWESOME!!! My heart was actually pumping throughout most of the scenes. And I actually awed in amazement at the CGI graphics and animation! Wow! Just magnificent!

Sheikha's Top Ten Facts on Avatar
1. Money-minded scoundrels destroys the peace of everything.
2. I would love to ride on one of those zooming flying creatures. Universal Studios should dedicate a whole space and create Pandora with those flying birds, so that I can get a ride on them soon. =)
3. In my opinion, parents should not bring children younger than 5 years old to watch it. One cried so loudly in the cinema due to the scary creatures.
4. I thought that Jake will want to convert to a na'vi waaay before the ending and leave his old life or being a crippled behind. If only that was possible, i bet he'll do it.
5. Trudy Chacon (Michelle Rodriguez), the helicopter pilot is HOT!
6. All in all, it's ALWAYS the humans who are causing much disastrous disruption to Mother Nature. So many movies with hidden meanings are actually blaming the humans. So, please wake up, Humans! Save the Earth!
7. I would LOVE to live on Pandora. Everything is glowing and neon. Even the steps you walked on the tree would glow. Even the spinning insects glow! It's a magical world!! I want to live in it!! Disney/Universal Studios, hear my pleas! Create Pandora!!! It will be a sell-out!
8. Tsu'Tey is so humble and non-egoistic! Even when Jake steals his girlfriend, he accepts it in the end. Even when they confessed they made love, he was angry only for a short while and forgives Jake. Haizzz... the born of the soft-spot guy.
9. The war scenes made my heart thump so so so so so hard, I actually want to be in the movie and fight those nasty humans!
10. The ultimate one-liner best script goes to.....Grace's "I need to get some samples" when she was still in pain from being shot. Hehehe!

There you go!!! My Top Ten Facts on Avatar! I am now very 'kemaruk' aka obsessed with the movie that I even AVATAR MYSELF!!! Hwahwahwahwa!! I am in love with the neon-blue bodies and graphics la.... Fantasy movies always make my day!

How I avatar-ed myself..... Gorgeous blue face of Neytiri.


Eyes are the windows to the soul..... I see you.


So I start.... I see you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And I have AVATAR'ed myself (using Photoshop)!!!! Hahahahaha!


NOW BRING ME TO PANDORA!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come next year Fabruary, SheZai is going to KL again, Putrajaya to be exact. For holiday? Nyeahhhh.. Maybe... But more for this...

The Putrajaya Night Marathon 2010!!!


Hon is going to participate in the half-marathon (21km) while I'll run the 7.7km. Putrajaya AT NIGHT is gonna be magical!!! Just like Pandora!! (ok ok enough about Pandora already Sheikha!!) Yes, U can research it for yourself. Putrajaya at night is awesome!!!

Ok Going out with my Babe Liza now for a Girls' Day Christmas Day out!! More updates soon! Check on back!




No comments: