Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Convo and Haircut

My my, it has been such a long time since we blogged. To date, we are doing fine. Hon will be graduating next month, which means, no more busy late nights out at school! And maybe on some days, I can have a proper husband-and-wife dinner date with him. =) We are also searching for a home to call our own and indeed excited by the fact that it may come pretty soon. We think we are ready to buy a house. Step by step, slow and steady. CPF, checked! Housing Loan Eligibility checked! Savings, checked! Insya'Allah, target is by the end of this year. And once we have settled that, it's time to start our own little SheZai family. Step by step, slow and steady. =) *blush* I love the sound of that.

At work today, a little girl sat on my lap and played with my hair while I was reading a book to her. She asked me many questions and asked me to read the storybook to her again and again. Then she drew a picture of me and her in the garden with flowers all around. Moments like this may come unexpectedly. Something I look forward to when going to work every morning. *touched*

Recently, my school cohort and I went to Shangri-la to feel the experience of convocation. It was OK. The food was superb. I would love to stay a night at Shangri-La with Hon. Damn Grand.







After the convo, I met Hon for lunch during his lunchbreak from work. I so wanted to do something to my hair which is turning all dry, frizzy and having split-ends. It sucked! So I headed to Far East (they have the best haircut deals around town) and almost ALL of the salons are full-house on a Saturday. I stepped in the first salon that I think would do a good job on my hair. No one was in this one. And a young butch was my hairdresser. No, I am not gonna judge people on the outside. She was really nice to me and she did a great job! Really meticulate and exactly how I wanted it. I wished the colour could be a lighter shade of brown, though. But oh well. I complimented her and I think I made her day. Well, she made my day too! I'm a satisfied customer. =)



No comments: