Monday, April 06, 2009

Honey surprised me!

Our 8th year has passed and it has been a week. I thought last Thursday was just our normal hot date. So when Hon met me in town, we decided to postpone dining at Seoul Garden to Monday instead. Hon is still having his terribly bad cough like Batuk Anjing. So kesian see him cough and cough and cough everytime. So we decided to Waraku and bought tickets to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. And making sure we did watch it this time round.

While dining at Hereen, Hon suddenly took out a plastic bag from his bag pack. He passed it to me and wished me Happy 8th year anniversary. Hahaha! So sweeeet!! He remembered, but there is lack of opportunity or rather time to really celebrate this year for both of us. He stayed up till 5am the night before just to finish up his assignment so that he can spend the time with me for dinner. Thank you for your sacrifice Honey, I really appreciate your effort! Hon bought for me 2 tops/dresses and a belt. And what awed me the most is that he is daring enough to step into Forever 21 and look for women's clothes! (Without the help any salesgirl who aren't much of a help anyways...) Guys normally don't buy girls' clothes when they are out alone shopping. But I salute his good taste, well, he IS my fashion coordinator anyhows... hahaha! They are the perfect sizes and I Love them! Hon knows me well enough to actually do that.. I'm like... Wow!










No comments: