Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ugly bruise on my knee

Just two weeks ago, to expose me to other levels, I was attached to the toddler class, consisting of near 2 year olds. There are 9 toddlers altogether in the class. And trust me, I know nothing of 'babies'.... yet, and i am absolutely clueless on how to put on their diaper for them (while they are standing up). And when the toddlers are in class, their passion is running about, crying, poo-pooing, pee-peeing, vomiting, throwing of food on the floor and screaming. Yes, in spite of doing all those, they are still to be considered 'CUTE' and 'ADORABLE'! How can this be? Oh the irony! They are still wobbly wobbly when they walk so when we make the puffer train, it looks like jolly jelly train.

I think I have developed muscles (after going through days of backache, muscle ache, neck ache and ear ache) after carrying them to entertain them. Looking after them is like running the 10km race. To stop a near-fight or hair-pulling from going on, I will always accidentally bang my knees hard onto the floor, when i bend down to scoop them up like Supergirl, or to go eye-level with them. My knees are known to take the consequence... and thus.. I have developed a HUGE BALUKU! (Blue-black bruise) Oh for the passion.... For the passion!


No comments: