Thursday, October 02, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya to all our readers!

First of all, I'd like to thank Hon for dedicating the blog song to me. I melted listening to the lyrics, Dear. That is absolutely very sweet of you. *Pinch cheeks* =)

This year is the first year that we celebrated this special occasion as husband and wife. It feels fabulous! When I wanted to 'minta maaf' with Hon, I salam him and say out what I had in mind. Then I started laughing, then he started laughing.. Sooo kaku! Hahahah! After i say, "Hon, forgive me for all the sins and wrong I have done unto you. etc etc....", he said," Ala so far got nothing one lah, I very happy with you." hahaha! Hon, Hon.... *Hugggss* Sungguh aku cinta kamu!

In the 'modern room', a term coined by Phique. We only have 1 senget self-taken timer family photo in this room... We look like we are sliding down the carpet.. Weeeee.


We stumbled upon this purple van at our void deck. And no, it is not ours. We took a pic wit it just cause, it's matching our purple kampong theme. haha!


If people don't know us, they would've thought we are brother and sister, right?


Foolin' around in the car. Happy, elated, excited.


Mommy, Me & Phique.


Me, cousin Aisyah and Phique


Our cousins, me and Phique


We wanted to take more pictures with everybody, but they have all gone visiting their elders. Hope to have a chance next time they visit us.

Phique, Mira and Me. Do we look like sisters?


On another note, this Raya is the first time that I did not cry when i salam my Dad. Instead, i feel so happy and relieved that the 'acceptance stage' is now over and forever gone! Know why? Because me and my 'then-boyfriend-now-husband' is now legal and there will be no more Kanchiong meet-ups at the taxi stand!!! Wahaha!!! Those who know, know.

Instead, this year, I cried when i salam my mother-in-law. I really respect her from Day 1 I became her daughter-in-law. She marks the epitome of such a strong mother to Zaini, and now me. Loving and caring all the way without any double standards. I love both my moms.

And lastly, we would like to wish all our friends, relatives and blog-readers a Selamat Hari Raya. Forgive us if the words spewed from our humble blog have caused any discomfort or disdain. Have a happy one on this joyous occasion! -From SheZai


No comments: