Sunday, September 14, 2008

Surprise Honey!!!

Dear Honey,

As simple as the words 'I Love You' i declare to you each and every single day, I have never regretted being on this boat of emotions with you, ever. We have been together for 7 years 5 months 19 days. Yes I am obsessed like that. 2 more months to our 1st year marriage anniversary and I want it to be a blast. I am grateful and blessed indeed that our relationship is rock solid, surprised by the fact that we never never at all had a volcanic argument to date. And for that I thank you.

I look forward to wake up every single day to hear your contagious laughter, listen to your sound advice, feel your warm hugs and look into your charming eyes. Each day is an exciting new day with you as I can never tell what zany ideas and delirious thoughts we always have in mind. Our love is like exploring a whole new world of endless possibilities. And for that I thank you.

I have always appreciated how you always work so hard for me, for our families, and I can see a bright future ahead of you. You have proven so many people wrong. In fact, WE have proven so many people wrong. =) I am proud of that. And for that I thank you. And I think you deserve this ......

Wonder how your 'Prince Day' is gonna be like next month?

:
:
:
:
:
:

Wonder how our 90-month monthversary is gonna be celebrated next month?

:
:
:
:
:
:

Wondering?

:
:
:
:
:
:




I say We go ALL OUT, BABY!! Let's LIVE!

From Your Sassy Girl, Sheikha
*whose hands are outstretched waiting to receive a hug from you after you read this*

No comments: