Sunday, August 31, 2008

SheZai completed our first 10KM Race!!

We reached the event spot around 4pm. It was kinda crowded as expected; congested with humans. Our Flag-off was at 4.45pm. Hon and me decided to race separately so it's each man his own. My mind shifted to endurance gear and I started pacing slowly and not care about the people around me. Hon ran way ahead of me already so i didn't mind running alone all by myself. But in fact I'm not alone coz i have another 'person' to beat; which is the inner me. Hahaha!

This was us before the race flag-off!


The running crowd


Success! I completed the total distance of 10km at a personal best of roughly 1hr 25mins even though i had my 1st day menses cramps handicap! Amazing!! Hon did his personal best too! But kudos to the best lady runner who completed the race at an amazing 40mins! The feeling of accomplishing that long distance is great!!! I felt a magnificent adrenaline rush through my whole body and soul at the finishing line. Yesss ah!!! Completed!!!!


Met up with Hon again after the race to enjoy the concert for a little while before heading home tired but happy.


Elated and accomplished!


Our next 10km race will be in December. Yupp! We've just registered and we're running another 10km for the Standard Chartered Marathon end year. Personal Training to start soon! Yeay!

I Love You Honey!

No comments: