Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Kids Topped 2007!







I'm Still a Kid & No One Can Change Me! Haha

What a year to end for the Gooners!(The title speaks for itself after Man Yoo lost at Upton Park yesterday) The team that spends the less, boasted the youngest squad & were even written off by tipsters to clinch a top 4 spot! No one believed that the Gooners are even ready for the kick off except for the fans themselves. The faith on the Professor to be exact. When my favorite Titi left for the Catalans, I smiled. Why you may ask? The answer is very simple. How much did the professor bought Anelka, Petit, Overmars, Vieria & Henry & how much did he profit from the transfer fees? 2 times I must say. Haha. Worst still, how many of them have a succesful career after they left Highbury? Include Cashley Cole in that! Anyways I've already pledged myself to be a faithful Gooner no matter what happens! I've even bought quite a number of Arsenal club merchandise to support my beloved team! Oh did I mention that I stumbled across an official Arsenal Merchandise Shop during my honeymoon in Phuket??!?! Here are the pictures! ahah









No comments: