Wednesday, September 05, 2007

No Work, No Pay. No Pay, No Play.

I can't contain my excitement no more. I'm so freaking excited! On my long journey to work, my mind played games with me. It wanders to a near galaxy filled with satin and lace and kain kain deco and baju kahwin kahwin and imagining peoples' familiar faces smiling and grinnning back at us as we walk down the isle. With the accompaniment of the music from the earphones in my ears, i just can't stop thinking! Thinking about the day. Then *pop*, the realities hit me hard.

Preparations are halfway done. Still more ideas flowing as they suddenly pop out of nowhere in my head. We have yet to search for a honeymoon destination. We have yet to.

One dreaded thing has kept us far far away from spinning the wedding ideas wheel :- Work.

I misssssss Hon soooo Much! 4 days since i met him. All because of our jobs.

This season of Rahsia Perkahwinan has a little touch of flava in it, though the acting is still quite awkward. Interesting storyline. Catchya laters. Oh and Welcome to our blog, 10,000th visitor.

No comments: