Saturday, September 29, 2007

Counting Down.. ... .... .....

My Sister the Bridesmaidofhonour, Me and Hon

Yes Hon, It's getting nearer and nearer. And It IS exciting, sometimes overwhelming too, with all the planning we made, yea. I bet you must be as nervous as I am. Within the hustle and bustle of all that planning that mounts up only to a couple of days, the main reason is 'I love you Dear'.

As the day draws nearer each day, we're taking it cool. Most of the preparations are done.
Except for some here and theres. We have longed for and dream to go to Anantara Chiang Rai for our honeymoon but alas, all the flights are fully booked on the dates we liked. That will not dampen our spirits, though. We'll source for other options, yea hon? Anantara will always wait for us next year. =)

These are the people we want to thank in advance. Mount Faber is a beautiful place. Went there to exchange ideas for the wedding with our honourables. Behold the mini merlion. Now, how do we pose with this thing? Ok, you go here, i go there. Set?

There we go. Me, Phique, Firuz, Dhirah.

I can't wait to chop my hair off after the wedding. Soooo rimas!

No comments: