Friday, April 20, 2007

My Bum-Time has come to an end.

Remember i once said i'll start work on that monday some time ago? I didn't. I went to that bank on my first day of work to void and forfeit my 6-mth contract. Thank God, thank God, thank God i do not have to pay 1-mth salary since technically, i haven't start work yet. The reason was because I got another offer as a Treasury Analyst, (the job where i said they interviewed/interrogated me thoroughly for 2 hours). A much better offer. I am very grateful and give all my thanks to my helpful cousin, Maisuri. My very FIRST permanent job. Not temp, not contract, but Perm! With higher pay. With better benefits. But of course the work's tougher N the place's further (near PSA). I'm starting this Monday 23 Apr. Finally, exactly 3 months of job-searching, bumming, afternoon naps, towning, spending sprees, movies, eateries, late nights and FUN have to come to an end. And about time too... Gonna miss the carefree, stressfree times i had enjoyed so much these 3 months. But it's time to say goodbye to it and bring on the stress of work once again, fill up the burnt hole in my savings account once again, meet my Hon less and less once again....But for a secured job and future, i say Bring it on!

As for tonight, i'm going seafood-eating once again with my close cousins. Most prob will end up across the causeway for a feast at midnight tonight and cruise around till da wee hours of next morning. Hahaha. I love weekends. As for tomorrow's agenda, me and Hon will be reki'ing the cloths to make our pair of Baju Kurungs.

Hon and me both love Movies. Especially gory, blood-spewing, sadistic movies. Such huge fans of them gore. Romantic sappy sappy movies just won't do for us. Watched Turistas and The Hills Have Eyes 2 recently. Turistas was such a huge turn-off. The gore factor just isn't there. Claimed to be better than Hostel, but geez, Hostel is 10x better. The only 'syiok' part was the cutting up of the lady for her insides. The rest are just shoot-outs and under-water swimming and hiding..... BORING! As for "The Hills ....2", hmm.. yes, the gore factor makes me and hon squirm and wiggly a little bit. You would expect highly after you see the starting scene of the show where a woman gives birth to the mutant and the baby was practically pulled out of her, with cord attached to womb. Fooh! But then, the cons... Bad StoryLine! For goodness sakes, can't they think of anything else other than them soldiers going to the site to give supplies, dieing one by one. What the crap! I like the storyline of the The Hills 1 better, at least it revolves around family vacation, which is... believable. Esp the rape part. urkh. However, i would give thumbs up for the gore factor in "The Hills...2". Jon & Wes Craven are sick in the head. I Loike! Next on the list - Hostel 2, 28 Weeks Later, GrindHouse!

No comments: