Thursday, February 08, 2007

In the mood for flying


I've gots kicks too =)... Women's Air Pegasus 2006
-a damn good running shoe-

Hon has taught me an invaluable lesson. He's my personal coach in running. He's very knowledgeable in all these sports thingy, man. I am running with him again tomorrow at Tampy Stadium after he knocks off from work. If it's occupied, then we'll go swimming at the complex nearby. I've bought goggles today! hehe! I am beginning to love this healthy lifestyle of ours. Keeping in shape is one thing. Health is another. And Hon told me that Yoga, Pilates all don't work. Running is the best form of exercise, furthermore, it's free! Apart from that, I've really cut down on my favourite chicken skin, satay babat, char kway teow, laksa and in their place are lots of Yakult, Vitagen, cereal milk, oats and fruits. Have i tempted anyone out there to run? =)

No comments: