Saturday, December 23, 2006

Busy Busy Periods..

1330 - Taking a break from my assignment.

Was blog hopping for a while & I'd like to say big Congrats to Ayu & Wan. Wish you guys all the best for all the years to come!

2 more of my friends getting married in a couple of weeks & that should wrap up for 2006. Like Hun said in a much earlier post, 2007 is the year. Lots of weddings to attend. Friends & relatives mostly.

My favorite wedding for the year of 2006? Had to be Juherman's & Fildza's wedding(both place). Simple, Elegant & Warmth. That's the 3 main words best describe for the type of weddings that I really like. Well, I never fancy the "big fiesta" ones or the "over" westernised ones. Therefore I hope mine will be the Simple, Elegant & Warmth wedding. It's all going thanks to my best mate, Zul, Insya'allah. ';D

As for now, best wishes for Hun's Mam & Dad's trip to Haj.

No comments: