Thursday, November 30, 2006

Love can make you do crazy things.

Laugh All you want, Hon. I'm game.

With supertight leggings to make you LOL even more.

I look ridiculous. I could laugh at myself.

*!Guffaws!*

All in the name of my love for my Hon. Happy Birthday.

*I'm gonna getcha next time, Hon. Just you watch. Heh.*

Oh anyway, Don't ever watch the movie,"The Free Will".

Lots of heavy breathing, naked guy scenes, pauses and it's the draggiest show ever at 3 hours and 10 mins. Don't believe the papers when it said "R21-Sex & Gore" cos they're lying. "Irreversible" is 10x better and gorier. The 2 rape scenes are nothing to hoohaa about at all. B-O-R-I-N-G! *Yawn* Even Solo Chee-Koh-Peks give up and walk out! I would give you props & a tap on the back if you could stay throughout the whole movie intently watching w/o yawning.

No comments: