Saturday, September 02, 2006

I Blog!

I would really love to blog everyday but time & time again, the reason why I didn't is still the same, No time. Well it is, especially for the last 2 month. It has been work, work & more work. It's really no joke to do setting up for a new store & especially when you're the store-in-charge. It has been round the clock for 13 days & it has open finally! Do visit the new Nike Concept at Takashimaya! ':) Other than the tiredness of doing the setting up, it has been fun also at the same time. For eg, shopping new "barang-barang" for the new shop like vacumm, ladders etc etc.

Anyways, life at the new shop is totally different. Its like a bit here & there of T2,Wheelock & Paragon customers. Its fun though adapting to a new enviroment.

I really need to get a laptop soon. Apple ibook is really tempting me! haha Oh ya I didn't get any shoes for this month but instead, I got myself a new LEVIS! haha My first ever jeans & I really love it! Hun loves it also ! haha at the same time, I also got myself a top from Zara & Obey each. Shopping is heaven! haha

Anyways, wouldn't it be nice if the things we think of blogging suddenly is being automatically blogged without logging into blogger. I really hope I can do that! Haha, then Hun won't start nagging at me!

No comments: