Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Omen movie is really a curse.

Have bad things happen to you after watching the movie?

The movie is not scary as they just played wit the shock effect. I think Silent Hill will be better.

Meeting the fiancee today.. He asked me out on a date tonight... oOo... all excited.

I'm taking a long leave end of July to go to Redang Island paradise with the family. Was looking forward to it when Hon said he could go with us... but last minute plans with his work and...Hon couldn't go. =(
He has work commitments to take charge and manage 3 shops for 1 mth. There'll always be a next time k Honey.
I wanted him to go very much because Redang is the best getaway to relax and indulge. I wanted him to experience snorkeling with me, look at shooting stars, fresh seafood dining with my family, very fine white sandy beach, very bluish green clear sea, goegeous fishes and mysteries under the sea.....

No comments: