Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Chameleon Gemini on the move

chameleon
n 1: a changeable or inconstant person ;
2: lizard of Africa and Madagascar able to change skin color.
I'm on a roll here. Gonna clear my leave this week and i'm Oh so high!
Just did my hair yesterday, but too bad i can't cut it short like i wanna.
The hair isn't long enough yet to chop off the permed portion. So a trim it was. And a dye job.
But I still look the same... sigh.. Boring! I want another new different radical me.
Oh well Maybe next time. Maybe in 3 months time.

Also workin' on toning up the tummy wit a few pecs.
Pussycat Dolls' "Button" music video is so hot, the chair scene, the hair, the strut...
i gots to achieve their lean bodies. =)
Can't wait for tomorrow!! There's a Lingerie Fashion Show with my girls!

No comments: