Friday, April 07, 2006

Critic time..

10 Things I hate about People ..

- People who usually stay on the right side of the escalator.
- People who wore the same TOPSHOP outfits.(they always have the same hairstyles too)
- People who always play their cellphones music loudly in the train.
- People who is reading my New Paper while I'm reading it.
- People who have an affair while their BF is serving his NS.(that sucks ay)
- People who wore fake stuffs.
- People who uses profanities on their wife/gf/fiancee.
- People who wore sling bags on them very high.
- People who contact me only for my staff purchase.
- People who wears low rise jeans/capris but always adjust their jeans/capris higher.

Haha.. Anyways yesterday Victoria Secret Fashion Show was superb! I Loike. Ricky Martin slot was Hot!

Will fetch you from work later on Hun! What will we do eh on a friday night? Hmm..

No comments: