Sunday, February 19, 2006

Finally!


Air Max 360 Evolution Laser Cut

YeaY! Been waiting for quite some time for it to be launched & finally Its mine! haha Got the jacket first, the epic bag & the shoe for the finale. Mission complete!

Anyways life has been great for me. Been to the wedding fair at the Singapore Expo today with hun. The sales staff are quite pushy towards us as perhaps today is the last day but all that never really tempt me once 'cause to me I rather wait, sit patiently before deciding anything. Boy, we're not talking about buying a computer set here but its more of like things that happen once in our life time. No doubt, the wedding dresses were all very nice indeed especially the 'Moulin Rouge' attire worn by the model on our way out. That really caught me! ahah

Anyways I just love Hun's new COACH shades! Like Paris Hilton always call the guys.. 'GORGEOUS'

No comments: