Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Facts ...

I miss bitching around here. haha Anyways it has been raining non-stop these days. Slacking at home, playing Need For Speed Most Wanted, munching mommy's cornflakes macaroons..oo yummy. That's what I've been doing lately other than working & meeting Hun.

By the way, speaking of the rainy days. On my way to meet hun last Saturday, train was as crowded as always & usually on Saturdays, you'll also get to see all the "cool fashionistas" in their groups, very interesting ay? Ok, this brought me up to give few comments about this group I bumped on my train towards town. It was a cooling Saturday. This group of people (feeling,ooh I'm so a rocksuperstar living in winter country) I can describe, was at their very best in their dressing in the whole cabin with their coats,shawls etc etc. But, the part that tickle me off was that, one of the girl in the group started to sweat, the others started to complain that its hot & soon start fanning themselves.

Haha .. I really wonder.. y?

No comments: