Sunday, August 07, 2005

Shopping, Shezai~?! Impulse buying almost killed the pockets.

The purse and wallet have spoken. The sound of crisp money being cashed out of the Atm machine and coins clinking.. .. .. .. is this just pure lure into the material world that is being created once you start working? The more money you have, the more money you'll spend. A known fact. Work has been entirely draining and stressful. A sentence you'll see frequently on this blog. It has been a month or more. Trying to cope. Freaking risky job. Good money. So stay for a while i will.

I've signed up as a Body Shop member.. Just can't resist the lotions and make-up and all the nice-smelling stuffs there. I recommend African Spa Wisdom salt scrub. Their body butter and lotions too. Has a little bit of a Vanilla scent to it. I like it. Bought a pair of shower gloves too. Gosok Daki. Indulge myself in a little body-pampering during the weekends to drown the senses. Taking at least 1+ hour in the shower. waste water eh. Strawberry body lotion has a nice smell. I like. Maybe too strong. But yummilicious! Oh man. Hun bought an eye-pack too! hee!!

Oh .. Hun and his shoes. Hun, Hun. Shoes ..... again ?!? hahaha! (Another sentence you'll see frequently on this blog. ) Shopping today was marvelous. Went to the Ikea Sale. And instead of imagining and picturing our room after marriage and the blah la lahs , we discussed about revamping his bachelor pad. Let him go all out and redecorate it all he wants. I feel it's a good idea too as I really want him to pamper and indulge himself with his X-box, PC games, TV, DVDplayer, shoes, these guy's stuffs, etc etc . Enjoyment, fun and relaxation is key to a healthy lifestyle.

Headed to town after that and bought some stuffs from Guess. Bought myself a jacket as well as a shirt for Hun. I can't wait to see you in that shirt hun! Oh and Do not ever go shopping in Heels, trust me. Hurts like hell. I'm loathing pointed shoes from now on. I think i'm beginning to adore clothes from Guess. Maybe it's the Paris Hilton effect. I dunno. Hun just faaaaavvvourrrs Paris. Do i have a choice? =P

Ema came up and said hi to me at Taka. Such a nice girl. So sorry you caught me in a sneezing positon, Ema! hahaha!

No comments: