Saturday, July 16, 2005

Congrats To Hun!!

Its been a very very busy whole of June & July for me. Finally Reservist are done! Quite a hectic one i would say. Never like the army but the only thing that keep my mind going was to once again enjoy the time with the old platoon mates & don't think much of the training. Also before I go back for my reservist, another good news also hit me. Congrats to Hun! yea! Finally you're full-time employed! Hope that you will adapt fast to the enviroment ;D & that also leaves us to look forward to a certain date soon yea! *winks*

Last but not least I'm hoping the best for myself too for this 2 month! No one knows about it but only some do. I don't want to keep my hope too high but I hope & I will always want to go there! Hope my dream will come true :D

CheerS!

No comments: