Wednesday, December 22, 2004

1 more hour to M'Sia.

BF was such a darrrhhhling when he showed up all the way at my doorstep to surprise me yesterday. As i'm going for a short family holiday to Bukit Merah Laketown Resort in Perak tonight, BF lent me his bagpack and he also got me a small Nike bag with the words "dance" on it which i Love soo much. Thank You sooo much Honey.. I sure am Gonna miss you incredibly. Hope to be back in time for our Anny. Take Care k Hon.

I spent my time with BF yesterday and watched the long-shown 'Incredibles' at the Movies. Hahaa! yea yea i know it's a little tooo outdated. But Superb Show. Great animations. I'd give 4 outta 5 stars! Next on my list will be Putri Gunung Ledang ( i promised BF to watch this wit him), Phantom of the Opera, Blade? & Elektra. Great movies coming up!

To-Do List
  1. Revamp this dusty Blog
  2. Get a job by the new year
  3. Pick up kickboxing
  4. Eat more fruits & vegetables
  5. Meet Aisyah to discuss her Engagement!

No comments: