Thursday, November 18, 2004

Not a chance.

I hate the fact that my hon has been treated unfairly. Like, what the hell. He has to work PM shifts for 5 consecutive days including hari raya itself? Screw ^%@!$@&$^!@&*&^*! **Hon, just be patient k. I know it's tough, but hang in there, alright. Hugz**

Yea, as for me, i've quit my job at SIAEC. My stint for 3 months has been a helpful stepping stone. I got an interview at Procter & Gamble just now. Damn, it's tough. Even though i've prepared all my answers a day before, did research on its history, company values and principles, the interviewer appeared nonchalant as i relate on and on and on about past experiences. 1 thing i've learnt from this interview, it's to prepare concrete examples of your life. Example questions and tips for you all out there.....--->>( Tell me about yourself in terms of experiences, education, etc....Tell me about a time you lead a group. Tell me about a time you liaise with a group of people. Tell me about a time you organise an event and how did it turn out. Tell me about a time you failed at something. Tell me about a time you were under pressure. Tell me about what you have done to achieve where you are today.) Have the answers to these ready and rehearsed. I wouldn't want to appear negative, but i have a deep feeling, i won't ace this one. Nevermind. An experience gained is better than none at all. I'm gonna keeeep a'lookin' in the job market. Job monster, please grant me a job.

P.S.: To Passerby: I did B.Sc. in Business from UOL-SIM.

No comments: