Friday, September 03, 2004

I have graduated!!!!!! Weeehooo!!!!!

i got a bouquet of Ferrero Rochers from my tution students..(so-called teacher's day?) hehe.. so sweet of them. The boy got all Band 1 (>85%) for all his CA2 subjects. Damn Proud of him. And i'm elated to say i passed my exams satisfactorily (2nd class honours lower division) too when i collected my results yesterday!! I can't wait to celebrate and for convocation. Still feelin' a lil trippy from the excitement. But the reaction from Dad and Mom wasn't convincing me. Mom just thought i could do better and aim higher for 1st class. Crazy ah!! And Dad? Hah! He was like,"You think she can pass ah?" Wah liao! I proved them the ultimate wrongness! But most of ALL, i'd like to thank my dear BF Zaini for all his encouragement and support throughout my schooling days, and when he's in NS.. Oh man... how we endured amidst all the loving moments. SheZai sailed through the windy and rough oceans to get to where we are today. Thank you Darling. *BIG hug* P/S: Waahh... banyak nyer kasut awak beli eh.... chets! Hari hari tukar kasut ok. =D

No comments: